Sunday, January 30, 2011

1:31 AM

It's late, and I'm waking up in approximately 7 hours.... Run-down time! {Today really has been great!}

  • Wake up around 11 {Brittany, Brianna, and myself}.
  • Eat some "pigs in a blanket" delivered to my room by my mom.
  • Get dressed and whatnot before going to Casa Grande for lunch.
  • Short Pump. {Brittany and Brianna were mind-blown.}
  • Regency.
  • Thai Diner Too with Heather, Britt, and Bri.
  • SWEET FROG!
  • Red-boxed Sherlock Holmes.
  • Bed time for twinsies/wind-down time for Heather and I.

Now I'm here. A million thoughts are swirling around in my head, yet none could adequately be expressed on here. Nor should they be, really. As much as I love to splurge my inner thoughts on here, some things are not appropriate to publicly expose. You all understand that, of course. Hmm. I suppose this whole segment of text could have gone without typing. But you know, it has already been written now. What's the sense in deleting it? Ehh, word vomit.... Goodnight dears!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

loved seeing you! and realized that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye this morning :( I had to jet out for a quick lunch...

Post a Comment