Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am getting rather tired

of these false alarms! I had an RA come by my room at like 6:30 and tell me that my new roommate {different from the original new one} was going to be here tonight. Well...
 I've waited...
 And waited...
 Gotten rather frustrated...
AND SHE'S STILL NOT HERE!
So you know what JMU?
TAKE THAT!

Ugh, I'm sorry. I just needed to get that out of my system. Anyways, today's classes were pretty good. I'm starting to think that my English class won't be too bad. My professor seems really nice; I like her :) I got lunch with Ashton, which was nice. And I managed to finish my psychology work before going to dinner with Nicole at 5...

RANDOM THOUGHT SPURT!
Okay, so I love that scripture has been popping up in my course work today. In my religions of the world class, we read/found symbolism in the Sermon on the Mount. Then, when I was reading my psyc book, they referenced Proverbs 28:26 {even though they had a bit of a typo and said it was verse 28... FAIL!}, "He who trusts in his own heart is a fool." I don't know, I just love it when little pieces of God's word pop up in school work :)
AS I WAS SAYING!...

I was going to nap after dinner, but the whole roommate thing sent me into an anxious frenzy. Then at 8 I went to the World Beat Dance class at UREC with a few of my SAO sisters. I think I might be sore tomorrow. At least I hope so, because that will mean I did something right. Anyways, I fully expected to come home to a roommate, and that clearly did not happen. I suppose I should do some reading or something before I call it a night. I'm not even sure if I was supposed to do anything for health tomorrow. I sure hope not! Haha. Goodnight lovelies! Sleep well :)

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
{John 16:33}

Love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment