Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bringing in 2011!

Hello dears! This post won't be too lengthy, because my back hurts {it may need to be cracked} and I am SO TIRED. I got up early to take care of Kelly's dogs, slept a little but more, and then got dressed and whatnot to meet up with Heather to see Narnia :) I love Narnia, a lot actually. When I was in middle school, Taylor and I started this myspace group called "Yeehaw to Narnia," and the whole point was to prove that Narnia was better than Harry Potter {at the time, we were avid about the cause}. Anyways, I had a lovely time, and we could not believe the commentary coming from the guy behind us. Twas quite funny. After that, I came home, picked up Jenn, went to dinner at Casa Grande, got some groceries from Target/Food Lion, came home, got dressed, Jenn did my hair, let the dogs out again, and I was on my way to Elizabeth's for the New Year's Eve party! Woop woop! A majority of my time was spent with Elsbeth and Colin at the table of food just talking and munching. I enjoyed myself, legit :) Five minutes prior to the ball drop, we poured sparkling cider for everyone. We all stood in the den with our cups/bottles and we screamed the countdown for the last 10 seconds of 2010. We then drank-up, took pictures, blew noise-makers and whatnot, and did a little dancing as well before watching Avatar and Manswers. Oh yeah, let's not forget this lovely snapshot:
Haha, thank you Colin McCool for providing facebook with a picture of what many wish was my first-ever experience of getting wasted. Sadly friends, it is only me chugging the rest of the cider, haha. But seriously, if you only knew how many people have told me they would pay to see me drunk.... Anyways! I am so excited for this new year, this new start! Eeeeep! I can tell it is going to be exciting :) Goodnight my loves! I know it's 4 AM, but pleasant dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment