Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kittens! Inspired by, kittens!

Hello all! This will, yet again, be a rather brief post. I decided {after seeing all of these posts about dancing and talking to Brandi} to audition for Madison Dance-- the lyrical portion. I would have done hip hop, but there's a conflict with small group. At any rate, the tryout starts at 8:45 {approximately 6 hours from now}. I may or may not hate my life in the morning, but whatever. Wish Brandi and I luck, please!

Today was pretty lovely, I must say. Even though I was basically a zombie in all of my classes, I took a lovely 45 minute-ish long nap in the library. That was lovely, just saying. From there I picked up some sushi and went to a bible study/devotional with some of my lovely SAO sisters. I loved that; I really did. And even after everyone else had to leave, Christa, Taylor, and I stayed and talked for an extra 2 and a half hours just talking about different parts of scripture and how to view things based on what God is telling us. It was awesome, truly. I just love seeing how everyone is gifted with different forms of insight, and you can learn SO MUCH from just listening to your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ {I know I did!}. Honestly though, I didn't think I would have anything to bring to the table in regards to helping someone learn more about their faith, but having one of my sisters tell me that I did was an amazing feeling. None of it was my own understanding, of course; I'm just glad that I was able to be used as a vessel, you know?

"4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work."
{1 Corinthians 12:4-6}

After that, it was time for large group. I kind of forgot to meet up with Kim {friend fail!}. But when I realized that I was an awful person, Brianna and I waited for her so we could all walk together to meet up with our small groups for dinner, which was fun. I loved large group tonight, especially the worship. And(!!!) Hannah and Brandi {two of my sisters} came too! That made me so happy, you don't even know :) From there, Kim and I went to see It's Kind of a Funny Story with Brittany, Brianna, and Andrea. And yeah, then I came back to the penthouse, haha. Oh my gosh, but check out this video they showed me:

Hahaha. So random! But yeah, I suppose this really didn't end up being as short as I had intended. Oh well! Goodnight my loves!

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

That video was so amazing to wake up to! Hahaha! I adore that child. I hope your auditions are going well!! I love you!

E.B. said...

oh my gosh connor showed me that video a while ago. so great.

Post a Comment