Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is me.

Sad day. Ugh. I don't want to get sick!!!! I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Well, there was my tantrum for the day. I'm going to be honest with you all and just say that I'm kind of out of it right now. I had a lovely day filled with sister encounters, lunch/dinner dates, hot tub frolicking with Courtney from my hall, and a nice hallway conversation with Brittany and Brianna. But then I get an IM and I have no clue what to say. I don't know how to bring back the lost. I don't know what to say when things really aren't okay and there is a real issue that needs to be owned up to. I don't know how to help someone who doesn't want help, and I don't know what to say to have them realize that their faith is essential when their seed of doubt and fear of failure is so far engrained! At least not in this situation...

My head is heavy, and my brain is numb. The motor skills in my fingers are decelerating, and I need to go to bed. Sweet dreams, loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment