Monday, January 24, 2011

I have not gotten sufficient sleep

for the past two nights. We're talking lass than 6 hours a night. I have to be up at 8 AM tomorrow, and it's already after 2. Ugh! I am a horrible procrastinator. I'll make this short though, because I am exhausted and my muscles are very achey.

Church was good. It was followed up by a nap that I wish had been longer {even though I probably shouldn't have taken it at all}. I then went to lunch with Brittany, Brianna, and Andrea before going to the library to work on this blasted paper. It's finally done, but we'll see whether or not my professor likes it. At 4:30, Hannah and Brandi picked me up so they we {along with many other SAO sister} could go see Christa {another sister!} compete in the Miss Black and Gold Pageant. It was fun to watch, even if there were only two girls. I am so proud of Christa! That's right, she won! Hooray for scholarship money! And hooray for the exciting bonds of sisterhood :) Speaking of sisterhood, we had a meeting tonight. Although it was long, it was refreshing to get all of our concerns and questions out in the open. We are ready to turn a new page! Oh, and I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I got selected to be the head of the Alumni Committee :) I get to take over the blog! Haha. I mean, other things will be done as well. But that's what I am REALLY excited about. And even though I faced a minor feeling of upset, tonight was good as a whole. Too bad I had to come back and face all of this homework nonsense... Wahh! I still need to shower and whatnot. I need to get off of here. I love you all! Bye!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im in the same boat i have gotten no sleep at all and my sched is getting busier everyday ughboots!

Post a Comment