Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I WILL be going and relaxing in the hot tub tomorrow

because I failed to do so today. I decided to take a three hour nap instead, which was lovely {don't get me wrong} but it did nothing for my sore muscles. Yes, I am even more achey today than I was yesterday. It really is sad. I just want to sit in a vat of hot water and doze off...

Enough about that, though. There are plenty of other random tidbits I can rant about. For example, I love embarrassing stories, haha. Tonight was kind of a hangout night for our small group, and we sat on the stage in TDU and shared embarrassing stories with each other. Laughing is definitely one of my favorite pass-times, especially once it's infectious. Kaci {one of the girls in my small group} has the greatest laugh EVER. Half of the time we end up laughing harder at her than whatever she said, but it doesn't matter because you're too bust laughing yourself to tears. I love that :) Also, I absolutely adore my SAO sisters :) I grow to love and appreciate them more every day. Seeing them literally brightens up my day. I had lunch with Nicole today, which made me quite happy. Then, I ran into Kirsten and Brittany in D-hall {where I also ran into Nicole again}. And then I saw Courtney and Stephanie in TDU! Not only did I snag a dinner date with Steph for tomorrow night, but I also got some of the greatest hugs :) I just love them :) And I love that I get to have meal dates with Hannah, Steph, and Courtney this week while also getting to see many of them {and Brandi} at Worldbeat! Bahhh :) They just make me happy :) And I am getting quite excited for this upcoming weekend! Not only will I get to see some dearly beloved friends that I miss so dearly, but I also get to spend some good away-from-school time with Brittany and Brianna! They're excited; I'm excited. We're just a bundle of lovely anticipation! Haha.


"But may the righteous be glad 
   and rejoice before God; 
   may they be happy and joyful."
{Psalm 68:3}

"I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live."
{Ecclesiastes 3:12}

"Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise."
{James 5:13}


On a slightly sour note {sorry!}, I hope I'm not getting sick. My throat feels kind of dry and scratchy. I hope it's just because I was sleeping with my mouth open or something, haha. Dear Jesus, please lay your hand upon me so that I may not become a sickling! Amen :) Goodnight precious loves! Sweet dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment