Saturday, January 29, 2011

Britt, Bri, and Me

are here in RVA! Woop woop! I really do love my home sweet home :) And I'm excited that I get to hang out with Brittany and Brianna outside of school. Cause we've never really done that, haha. It was funny, we were getting into my car, and they were like, "Oh my gosh you're driving us somewhere! We really are friends!" Bahahaha. Semi-sarcastic/freakout moment. Twas funny :) We went to the Aaron Gillespie, which was awesome. Brittany and Brianna really loved it :) I thought he did an amazing job, and I really liked the music. I just wish my brain hadn't been so scattered. It was really hard for me to focus tonight, and I'm not sure why. I'm not going to make excuses for why I was distracted/mentally preoccupied, because ultimately it was my own fault. But I still had a lovely time, so for that I am thankful. Afterwards, we went to Friendly's along with Heather, Annemarie, Thomas, Elsbeth, Kathryn, and Mary {Kathryn's roommate}. I enjoyed that :) It was lovely social time and refreshment. And now I'm writing this while Brittany and Brianna are sleeping. Bahh! Guess it's time to hit the hay! Goodnight loves! But before I go....

I LOVED SEEING Nikki, Heather, Kathryn, Elsbeth, Kaitlyn, Cara, Stephanie, Austin, Jesse, Ashlee Lisa, Ashlyn, Evan, Jeremy, Jonathan, Josh Reid, Josh Okuda, Annemarie, Thomas, Renee, Kay, Colin, Scoob, Emily, Missy.... EVERYONE! Eeep! I'm not sure why I felt the urge to type out everyone's name like that, but I did :) Byeeee!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you too dear I <3 you!

Post a Comment