Thursday, January 6, 2011

Daily description and random tid-bits.

My day was pretty lovely, I must say. I had a marvelous lunch date with Nikki, which of course was followed up by Starbucks. I love her :) And our dates are always swell :) After just chillen at the house for a bit, Jenn and I had dinner at my dad's. We left and got home in time to see the People's Choice Awards. Kelly came over after youth group and we finished watching them. Then, we made a spontaneous decision to go visit Heather at her casa! We drank tea, conversated, and kind of learned how to belly dance... haha! Twas a lovely night! A lovely night indeed :)

I don't know why, but I feel the urge to share random things with you all. So here it goes!

Some of my biggest fears are:

  • Snakes.
  • Rogue waves.
  • Tornados.
  • Jellyfish (that pose a threat).
  • Driving on a bridge and have it collapse beneath me.
  • Falling from a high place.


Generally, my favorite characters in movies are:

  • Young girls who are totally BA or totally sweet and innocent.
  • Dark/intense/mildly insane women.
  • Girls on the receiving end of those picture-perfect love stories.
  • Yes, my favorites are almost always female.

Some rather new self discoveries:

  • I'm very dependent on others.
  • I'm self conscious {about certain things}.
  • I can be a bit dramatic at times.
  • I over analyze scenarios {even potential ones that haven't actually happened}.
  • I dislike having opposing viewpoints with my friends.
  • My loss of dance abilities may be even worse that I thought.
  • I don't know how to be properly bored.
  • I haven't seen a lot of movies that are supposed to be amazing.

I really like this song. I know it's old, but there's just something about it that I'm quite fond of.


That's all for now, I think. Goodnight sweet loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment