Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who focuses anymore?

Hey there! Today marked day number 2 of spring semester, and my classes weren't too bad {although they were HUGE!}. My professors have to wear mics. Yeah... But anyways! I had a lovely lunch with Hannah :) And I got to trek up a mountain in the snow, which wasn't necessarily fun... but it was pretty :) Still no roommate, but I should be getting an e-mail tomorrow that tells me whether or not I'm supposed to get a new one in the near future. However, they could always bring someone in at any point in the semester. That would complicate things. I say that because I would have to RE-rearrange my room, and that would be annoying--especially if I had to do in in 5 minutes like the hall director said I might. Luckily, some of the girls on my floor said they would be willing to help me if that happened :)

And now, CUE THE RANDOMNESS!

Look at how big this mug is...

It literally eclipses my face, haha. And I love it :)

And these pictures are from November, but they always pop up when I go to upload pictures on here...





They make me laugh :) It's a wonder I have friends, haha! At any rate, it's time for me to do some winding down and get ready for bed. I guess that means it's time to turn off the Ke$ha, haha. Her songs have been stuck in my head ALL DAY! It gets a bit distracting, haha. Goodnight dears!

1 comments:

you know you love me most :)) said...

it's good to get distracted by ke$ha. trust me i would know :)

Post a Comment