Saturday, January 8, 2011

I am overwhelmed.

I am so NOT ready to be going back to JMU tomorrow. And what's worse, my mom is basically forcing me to leave at 1. So basically I'm going to have to go home right after church, no lunch afterwards. I seriously just came up here when she said that and resisted the urge to start crying. Maybe that sounds over-dramatic, but that's how it is. I've been pretty numb about it up to this point, but being so far away from everyone really does take a toll on me, because you all are such a key part of my life. And now I feel like I'm being rushed away from here to be shipped back to school in a timely fashion; I am essentially a package. It just upsets me that I won't get to enjoy some time after church with everyone before I leave for a month. It makes me sad, and I don't like thinking about it. Too bad I have a million things to pack up, otherwise I would find a way to think about something else... I'm just really kind of bummed right now. That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment