Sunday, January 2, 2011

It really is the little things in life.

They bring you so much happiness! Some of these little joys for me, presently, are:

  • Sitting and talking with friends.
  • Hugs :)
  • Laughter.
  • Blasting Ascend the Hill while I'm in the shower.
  • Hot tea.
  • Buffy marathon on Logo {don't judge}.
  • God's amazing opportunities :)
    • He answers prayers in amazing ways! Praise be to Him!
Today has been lovely! I don't know how else to say it, and honestly I'm so happy inside right now that I could burst! Like little balls of sunshine bouncing around in a cage...
Goodnight loves! My apologies if this post was a little short and random. It'll go back to normal tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

Eeeeek! I love you!

Heather Tobey said...

P.S. You are using my favorite muuug! Hahaha :P

Post a Comment