Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog-n-dash!

Hello loves! Today has been very nice :) I had breakfast with Chelsea this morning, which was lovely :) It was our first time hanging out in quite some time, and I'm so glad we did. We caught up on each other's lives over an IHOP breakfast. Yummmm! Then I went and had a Sweet Frog date with my sister, Stephanie :) She had never been before, and her mind was blown! Haha. It was nice to see and hang out with her outside of the school environment. It made me happy :) The remainder of my day was spent napping after popping a Motrin and watching Buffy. Haha, you know... my life is a little less than exciting sometimes, but I suppose that's alright. At any rate, I am now off to a sleepover with some of my most darling friends :) Bye all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment