Monday, January 10, 2011

Well, here I am.

I'm back at JMU, and now that I'm here things really aren't bad. Then again, we'll see how tomorrow goes with classes and whatnot... skjghjksghjd. But yeah, I unloaded my things and hung up my new stuff on the wall. But yeah, did I mention that my new roommate isn't here?
Yeah, she was supposed to be here today, but I have no clue where she is. So all day I've been anxious and everything for nothing. Although, from what my RA told me, she's Vietnamese and doesn't speak English very well. However, she doesn't know with 100% certainty. Shoot, if my roommate isn't here by the end of the week though, I'm rearranging this place for me, myself, and I. As Elsbeth worded it, I could have the "dorm of champions!" Haha. But yes, that could be fun. And Taylor would certainly help me feng-shui... Seeing Brittany and Brianna was lovely :) I think they're going to come to Richmond with me the weekend of the 28th! We shall see :) Random, but my shampoo bottle was punctured somehow during break, and it leaked all over the bottom of my shower caddy. Fail.

Well, I really should go to bed now. I have a class in less than 8 hours. But before I do, I just want to tell you all how much I love you :) You make me oh so happy, and that's why it's hard for me to leave you all. {Thus why I cry every time I leave to come back to JMU.} I've discovered that I don't get upset about coming back to school, but rather about leaving home--leaving all of my dearest loves. As odd as it may seem, that realization brings me peace of mind. It makes school seem a little less menacing. Goodnight sweet loves!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; 
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; 
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
{Isaiah 41:10}

1 comments:

Nikki said...

haha I love that picture

Post a Comment