Friday, January 21, 2011

This won't be long

because I am in the library and it's after 12:30.

This is getting insane. Trying to keep a calm mindset is proving a little more difficult than I had anticipated. And I know that typing this out isn't going to resolve anything. I also know that I don't really possess the power to mend anything of this nature. That's God's work, not mine. But as many of you may know, standing idle isn't something I practice, so hopefully there's something I/we can do to bring about a peaceful resolution within. In the end, though, all trust has to lie with out Father. And as much of a relief as that is, I know it's going to be easier said than done. Of course, I say that now. But I need not forget that I have a support system behind me. Rather, we are all here for each other, and there is hope to be found in that.

I realize this may make no sense whatsoever to many of you. But then again, sometimes I perceive my posts to be much more cryptic than they really are, so I won't jump to any conclusions. In short, I have a lot to be praying for tonight. I love you all dearly! Sleep well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment