Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meteor Shower.



I can finally see
That you're right there beside me


I am not my own
For I have been made new
Please don't let me go
I desperately need you


I am not my own
For I have been made new
Please don't let me go
I desperately need you


"Well, in all seriousness the song 'Meteor Shower' is about my faith and the reason I do what I do. It's kind of my driving force behind Owl City, and I guess if I had to choose one song to sort of define the band in terms of sending a message, it would be that song." - Adam Young

2 comments:

Evan said...

That's always been my favorite by owl city. Beautiful song

you know you love me most :)) said...

yeah that's probs my favorite song of his. just sayin it's actually what comes on when you call me :)

Post a Comment