Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Baby you're a firework!!!"

Greetings :) Today has been quite splendid. As many of you may know, I went on a lunch and movie date with Kelly this afternoon. We enjoyed a lovely meal at California Pizza Kitchen and then drove over to see the Black Swan, which was phenomenal! We hit up a photobooth on the way out. I might post that on here once I get a chance to scan it. Oh yeah! And before all of that I had to go return my Frye boots :( The stitches on one of the boots were coming undone. I tried to exchange them but they didn't have any in my size, so now they're trying to order me a new pair but I could be waiting until April. If that be the case, I am just going to keep my money that I got back. Anyways, after the movie endeavor, I can home for a bit before taking my mom to go get her car from the shop. It's kind of awkward whenever I'm in the car with my mom and I'm driving. I don't know why, it just is. We went to dinner at Peking, which was rather tasty. I love that they give you hot tea there! I drank like 4 cups, haha. Later on was the 1822 worship night! I absolutely LOVED it. It felt so nice to be back in that room and worshiping in that environment. I know that a location is in no way essential to properly worship, but I just felt so at home. It made me very happy :) Then, after some chatter time with some dear friends, I drove over to Elizabeth's to hang out with some more amazing people! We ended up going to Country Style Doughnuts. Okay, so I don't know how many of you have been here. But the doughnuts are only $0.88 and they are delicious. I for some reason thought it was a good idea to purchase/eat 3. I am not hungry in the slightest, needless to say. The guy working there probably though we were insane. I wonder why? It could have been the dancing, spinning, excessive conversations about Jersey Shore, hanging off of bar stools, or the fact that Elizabeth licked Kim's face.... Maybe ;) On the way back to Elizabeth's {keep in mind it about 1:30 AM}, we serenaded a CVS employee who was outside taking a smoking break. We were at a stoplight and we were belting out Katy Perry's song Firework, haha! He waved to us as we drove off, nbd :) But yes, I thoroughly enjoy being crazy and loud as we're all piled together in a vehicle :) And now I am home, mentally shaking my head at myself for poor planning and now not being able to get 8 hours of sleep. Wahh! Oh well, tomorrow will be fun as well :) In closing, I just want to say how excited I am for this summer! I know that may seem like a long way off, but I have so many incredible opportunities that lie ahead! Ahhh! My excitement is at a pleasantly high level right now. I mean, I was hoping that I would be able to do these things, but now I actually can! Eeeeep! Thank you, God :) You really are the ultimate provider! Goodnight my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment