Sunday, November 21, 2010

What I love about being home:

  1. Breakfast dates and sword fights with Kelly :)
  2. My darling Heather :)
  3. Bringing Nikki Starbucks :)
  4. Not letting people pay :)
  5. Church, everything about it :)
  6. Hugging my dearest loves :)
  7. Sweet Frog and Teavana :)
  8. Watching my friends dance :)
  9. Hanging out like old times at Elizabeth's :)
  10. Elsbeth's impeccable sense of humor :)
  11. Being loud and crazy with the crew :)
  12. Waffle House and MAEGAN :)
  13. Smashing 7 people in a 4-person car :)
  14. Hanging out until 1:30 AM :)
  15. Feeling truly loved and happy inside :)

There are so many other things too! But this is just my brief synopsis from today :)

This had seriously been the greatest day-and-a-haf ever! I am surrounded by so many people that I love so incredibly much. I never want this break to end. This is seriously like a little slice of heaven. I am floating in my happy bubble :) Goodnight loves! Pleasant dreams!

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

lub lub lub.
especially number 13 :D :D

Post a Comment