Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Oh my gosh that's Miss Vicky!"

I am home and it feels so amazing! After lugging all of my stuff inside and throwing some laundry in the wash, Jennifer and I headed over to Henrico for the Center for the Arts fall showcase! Oh my gosh, it was so nice to see everyone there. When Sarah saw me, she let out an intense high-pitched scream and tackled me with a hug. I love her so much! I looked at her and she was crying! I was like, "Sarah!!!!" I just love her and miss her a ton! She did absolutely lovely in the show {as did everyone else}. I miss CFA so much! I wanted to be up on stage dancing with them so badly! After the show, I went to dinner with Ashton, Sarah, Jessica, and Weston. It was a good time indeed :) Lots of laughing, lots of story sharing, and just fun in general! And now I'm sitting here at home getting ready to hit the hay. Tomorrow comes early! I love you all so much! Goodnight!

P.S.- WELCOME HOME HEATHER!!!!!!!

"4 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth,
 burst into jubilant song with music; 

5 make music to the LORD with the harp,
 with the harp and the sound of singing, 

6 with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn—
 shout for joy before the LORD, the King.
7 Let the sea resound, and everything in it,
 the world, and all who live in it. 

8 Let the rivers clap their hands,
 let the mountains sing together for joy;"
{Psalm 98:4-8}

0 comments:

Post a Comment