Friday, November 5, 2010

Awkbod.

What did I even do today?! Haha. Oh right! Well, I turned off my alarm that went off at 10:45, which means I didn't wake up until 11:20. What a fail. So much for being productive! Oh well :) At 12:30, I met up with Katie for lunch and an interview. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to her, she's just too sweet :) Then, after my classes, I went to TDU to interview Jill, and I also got to hang out with Taylor, Kirsten, Brittany, and Leslie. Oh(!!!) and I saw Samantha and Melissa {yay small group love!}. I also ran into Brittany and Andrea! It was basically a party :) After walking Melissa to her next class and bidding Samantha farewell, I met up with Ariel for dinner at D-hall. I do love our get togethers :) And, of course, I love my big! It blew my mind the number of people I saw in D-hall that I knew. Seriously, I talked to Whitney, Luke, Conner, Daniel, Carissa, Danielle, and Paige. It was craziness.... and I loved it :) Anyways, once I said goodbye to Ariel, I came back to my dorm to get some homework done. It was really hard to concentrate, though, because Danielle had put in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It's okay though because I love that movie! Eventually I was able to finish my writing assignments, and I just now completed my discussion board for SOCI {which is awesome because I don't have class tomorrow}. On a rather random side note, I have really been enjoying interviewing my future SAO sisters. We are growing as sisters, as well as daughters of Christ, and it makes me extremely happy :) Goodnight! I love you all very much!

P.S.- Thanksgiving break in two weeks!!!!

"32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all..."
{Acts 4:32-33}

0 comments:

Post a Comment