Thursday, November 25, 2010

Don't you hate it when pictures look better on the camera

than they do on the computer? I know I do. This picture's an example. It's of me, Candice, and her dog Laila:
It's not that it's necessarily a bad picture, but... I don't know. Moving on!

I posted earlier about what I was thankful for. This post is simply a synopsis of todays events. I went to the Thanksgiving service this morning, which I found to be very quaint and lovely :) I got to sit with Heather and Mama & Papa Tobz, and I'm not going to lie, that made me very happy inside :) I just love all of them so much! Bahh :D Any ways {haha!}, after that I came home for a short while before going over to my dads at 2:30ish. We were only there for an hour, and we didn't eat anything because my Mommom got there late. I felt really bad for leaving my dad's so soon, but we didn't want to miss the meal at my Mom's house.... When we get back to her house, guess what, they had all already eaten. My mom, Johnny, Aunt Kathy, and Uncle Jeff had eaten without April, Molly {cousins}, Jennifer, Candice, and myself. Awesome right? Johnny tried yelling at us because "Your mom told you we'd be eating at 2!" Blah blah blah. Correction {and I told him this}, she said they were eating between 3 and 3:30. We got back at 3:40! Ugh, whatever. My cousins, my sisters, and I had a lovely meal with the table all to ourselves. After the eating it was pretty much just chill hang-out time. Not long after my aunt, uncle, and cousins left, my mom and Johnny left to go to West Virginia. Bye! See you in a few weeks! Yeah...... Anyways, I went to Kelly's soon after that :) We watched "The Ultimate Christmas Present," a Disney channel original movie made in 2000. It was so great! We're going to the bring the vocabulary back, which includes {but is not limited to} fierce, rad, and lame-o. Haha! After the movie, we decided to make sugar cookies while laughing over Mad TV skits and "that's what she said" jokes. {Oh! And Buddy of course!} But yes, our cookies were a success, and I had a marvelous time with an incredible friend :) I so glad my Thanksgiving could end on a high note :) Goodnight sweet loves! I must depart, for my older sister wishes to start shopping prior to 5 AM. Oh dear... wish me luck!

1 comments:

E.B. said...

I LOVE THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!

Post a Comment