Friday, November 12, 2010

I've lost something

since coming to college. I don't know what it is, but I feel like it's something vital-- something I'm going to miss. Worse though, I fear that it is something that played an important role in my close relationships with friends. I don't know why I feel this way, but it's been looming over me like a thundercloud over the course of today. Perhaps it can be found upon my return home. Maybe I'm just delusional. Or it could be that I really have lost a part of myself over the course of this life transition. If you've noticed a change in me, can you let me know what it is? I'm being serious. If anything about me has changed over the past three months, do not hesitate to bring it to my attention. It doesn't have to be bad or negative, but it can be. I just want to pinpoint what sparked this feeling, and I think an outside perspective would really help. Sorry this turned into a bit of a rant; that wasn't my intention...

And for those who are interested, here's the daily run-down:

  • Woke up at 10:45.
  • Awesome lunch date with Stina.
  • First class canceled: worked on Justice Team application.
  • PSYC
  • Returned to the room and finished/submitted JT application.
  • Met up with Brandi for a lovely dinner date.
  • Came back to the room: had a great conversation with an awesome friend :)
  • Went to Taylor's room and had some legit talk-time.
  • Came back to the room to work on the paper I've been neglecting.
  • Took a shower.
  • Still haven't finished that paper. Eh... I'll do it tomorrow.

Goodnight dear loves! Pleasant dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment