Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"I used to be able to say no!"

Oh my, these past two days have been epic for "that's what she said" jokes, haha!

Today was one of those days where i soaked up some good quality time with my friends :) This morning, Kelly made her and I some delicious pancakes with baked apples! Yumm! My loves are so gifted at baking, cooking, and things of that sort :) Then, once we both got dressed and whatnot, we stopped by my house and found a phone for Kelly before taking a stroll around Short Pump. Twas fun indeed, but I was soon very tired as a result of being sick. No big deal though, we reconvened at my house shortly after that, where we watched the Aristocats and a little bit of the Suit Life on Deck. When she departed, I started working some more on my pillow for Ariel. Then, at 6, I left my house to stop by Starbucks and then head up to church. I delivered Kaitlyn her java chip frappacino and just hung out and conversed with a few of my darling loves :) Once the flying rehearsal was all done, Heather and I took a little rendez-vous to get some sushi. I ordered the Dragon & Phoenix Roll:

It was so delicious {and pretty}! And the meal was followed up by some delectable desert at Boyer's. I had such a lovely time with my Heather dearest :) I am just really thankful for the amazing friends that God had blessed me with. I can never say that enough!The truth behind it is so relevant! Since being home, I have finished my pillow {which I would post a picture of except I don't know if Ariel will read this post or not} and I have posted various messages on people's facebook walls. All in all, it's been a pretty relaxing evening! And now I suppose it's time for me to shower, pop a benedryl, and hit the sack. I love you all! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment