Saturday, November 13, 2010

There are loud drink people in the penthouse.

I think they're starting to disperse, but sheesh they were being obnoxious. Anyways, today had been good overall. I finished a paper last minute, made a trip to Walmart all by myself, and even did some laundry. {Granted, I had a freshman fail and put in too much detergent and had to turn my room into a giant clothes line, but we don't need to go into that.} Also, I had an absolutely marvelous lunch date with Hannah today :) She is so incredibly sweet and we did a lot of laughing at each other, haha. I think mostly it was her laughing at me, and then I just joined in; but that's okay! I love to laugh :) I wish I could have talked to her for much longer than I did, but sadly I had to go to class. Bum out! Once class was over, I was free to just hang out and take it easy {something I've been longing for all week!}. After my shopping endeavor, Taylor and I went to Chick-fil-a for dinner, and it was delicious! {I haven't eaten at Chick since coming to college, so I was rather excited.} We discussed a wide range of topics, including how much we didn't miss high school, haha. It's so true though! I cannot imagine being back in those hallways and dealing with the constant drama from various peers and administrators. But enough about that, it's all in the past now.... I spent a majority of my time tonight in Courtney's room watching Harry Potter and Willy Wonka with her, Danielle, and Kelsey (and Colleen for a bit). That was very entertaining. Aside from the films, I got to eat some yummy candy and hear Courtney serenade a poster of some male celebrity {I can't remember his name}. She sounded crazy, not gonna lie. Haha! But yes, the movie festivities just ended almost an hour ago, and now I am showered and ready for bed. Tomorrow is packed full of plans! I better get some shut eye! Goodnight sweet loves!

"26 Then God said, 'Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.'
 27 So God created mankind in his own image,
   in the image of God he created them;
   male and female he created them.
 28 God blessed them and said to them, 'Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.'
 
29 Then God said, 'I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.' And it was so.
 
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good..."
{Genesis 1: 26-31}

0 comments:

Post a Comment