Monday, November 29, 2010

T minus 13 days

until I can go home again. It's not that I don't like school, but break was just so glorious! I'm kind of bitter about being back here in all honesty. I feel like all I'm returning to is papers, quizzes, exams, and massive amounts of reading. I think if I make it through tomorrow, though, things won't be so bad. I'm trying to focus on more positive aspects of being back here at JMU, such as...

  • Brittany, Brianna, and all of my other JMU friends.
  • IV {small group, justice team, etc.}
  • SAO! {I get initiated on Saturday! Eeep!}
  • Not having to legitimately pay for Starbucks. {Woop! Dining dollars!}

I knew my period of joyous relaxation would come to a close eventually, all good things do. I suppose I'm just to stubborn to experience it without even a small amount of complaining. Sorry if that is bothersome. I myself am not a huge fan of whining, but it makes me feel better sometimes...

Anyways, since my return to campus, I have finished my government paper. That is a huge relief. Now I just need to tackle SOCI questions, government questions, and my GWRTC intro. Goodnight my sweet loves, and thank you for making my break so incredibly spectacular! I really do have amazing friends :) I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment