Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Stephanie, teach me how to do the booty pop!"

So, I pretty much loved today. I didn't fall asleep in my classes, took 2 naps, finished a paper that isn't due until friday, and took an amazing worldbeat dance class at UREC with my loves from SAO :) That class was so much fun! And it made me feel better in regards to not having lost too much since coming to college. I haven't really been able to keep up with dance at all, so this class made me more confident that I'm not too rusty, and that it's not all gone just because I'm not doing it every day like I used to. But yes, this class was full of hip moving and booty shaking and popping {that Jenn and Hannah did not fail to comment on as they were right behind me... haha!} and it was just a blast! Yes, it was exhausting, but the workout felt phenomenal. We were all certainly feeling the burn in our abs/legs/arms, and I'm sure we'll be feeling the aftermath tomorrow, but it was worth it! OH! And they played Jai Ho(!), which is basically one of my favorite songs. Granted, it was the Pussycat Doll version, but I still loved it! Afterwards, I had to actually shower and brush my teeth at UREC since the water went out in my dorm. Yeah, the showers, toilets, sings, water fountains... they were all tapped out. But luckily all of the water seems to be working again, and for that I am so thankful! And now I am working on this discussion board for my SOCI class so that I won't have to worry about it tomorrow. You see, tomorrow night is the Harry Potter midnight premier, and I am going!!! Yay! I am so stoked! At any rate, I really need to finish this up. I love you all so much! Goodnight!

These make me happy :)

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
{Romans 15:13}


"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it."
{Ecclesiastes 3:11-14}


"May he give you the desire of your heart
   and make all your plans succeed."

{Psalm 20:4}

0 comments:

Post a Comment