Friday, November 19, 2010

HP7

So I just finished showering after getting back from seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! Ahhh! I really want to just go home and read what's left of the story because I feel like I'm missing so much! Haha. The movie was very good! And luckily the theater Taylor and I were in wasn't full of any over-the-top crazy fanatics. The sound in the theater was screwing up a bit during the previews, but luckily it got fixed like two minutes before the movie started! So yeah, that was awesome. And I am so excited because in 12 hours I will be on my way home!!!! Oh my gosh break, I can see you on the horizon! Hurry up, hurry up!

And for those who are curious to what went on before the movie, here's a rundown:

  • Woke up, got ready, had a super awesome lunch with Melissa and Kim :)
  • Went to class, professor never came, we all left.
  • PSYC had already been canceled, no class for me today.
  • Came back to the room and packed.
  • Interviewed Lauren.
  • Had a splendid dinner date with Courtney.
  • Came back to the dorm, talked to Brianna for a spell.
  • Cue my departure for Harry Potter
And now here I am. I best be getting some sleep. My alarm is set to go off at 9:30, a mere five and half hours away. It doesn't matter really, Harry Potter was so worth it :) Goodnight sweet loves!

"This is the day which the LORD has made;
         Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
{Psalm 118:24}

P.S.- Eeeeeep! Heather comes home today!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment