Monday, November 15, 2010

Broken down.

I was told tonight that my major was a waste of time, that social workers can't really help people or make a difference. I'm not going to lie to you, I was hurt. I was offended and didn't know what to say. I don't believe what he said, but I'm pretty upset nonetheless. But God had to have had a purpose in having me meet this man. Even though my spirit is broken and I feel essentially weak and defeated, I know that things will somehow turn out for the better {even if I can't see how yet}...


"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 

{2 Corinthians 12:9-10}



I've been listening to this song a lot tonight. It isn't necessarily relevant to what's been going on, but it calmed me down a bit. I just thought I'd share it with you.
Goodnight, my loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment