Saturday, November 6, 2010

I think this post shall be arranged in list format.

Ready, okay!

Thinks that made/make me happy:
1. Wall posts from friends just to say "I love you," "I miss you," or simply "Hello!"
2. Leaving my friends wall posts like that.
3. Skype dates.
4. Making people's eyeballs leak.
5. Having my smiles list posted on Richelle's blog :)
6. Discussing aspects of faith.
7. Singing worship with my hands held high in the air :)
8. My small group.
9. Only having one class on a Friday.
10. Hot apple cider.
11. Harry Potter movies.
12. Blogs.
13. My friends in general, and seeing them excited/happy :)

Realizations from today:
1. I am obsessed with social networking.
2. My "followers" on here are not the only ones reading my blog, haha. {I wonder how they find it?!}
3. I am not that great of putting my thoughts into words, especially if it's on-the-spot. I really should work on that.
4. I believe God is calling me back to Brazil this summer, and I am really excited about it! I told my mom and she seemed fully supportive. It just hit me tonight during IV large group {which ironically was about missions}. I just felt like God was telling me that there is still more I can do there, and it made me really anxious and excited to go back! I was initially very worried about the cost aspect, but a price is merely a number. And if God truly does want me to go back and serve Him in Brazil, then everything will work out!

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; 
   I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
{Psalm 32:8}


"For this God is our God for ever and ever;
   he will be our guide even to the end."

{Psalm 48:14}


"The LORD will guide you always;
   he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
   and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
   like a spring whose waters never fail."

{Isaiah 58:11}

I love you all! Goodnight!

1 comments:

Steve Chapman said...

Was it divine inspiration or simply a dream? You decide.

Post a Comment