Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Are you and Austin dating?"

Seriously now, we've  been facebook official since summer! Geez! :)

Today was quite nice. If you exclude the time that I had to use to take my little sister to school this morning, I got to sleep until 11:20. Woop woop! Once I got up and made myself look presentable, I went on a lunch and Starbucks date with Nikki :) I love our dates! Shoot, I just love Nikki in general :) But yes, that was a lovely time. From there, I just came back to the house and poked around. I found this random game on a google search and played in until I beat the whole thing.... Don't judge me, please. After that, I worked on my pillow some more before I left videos on several people's walls and skyped with my darling Brianna and Brittany :) I love them. They're one of the few things I miss about JMU right now, haha. Anyways, I left her a little before 9 to go hang out at Kathryn's with everyone. I got to see Daniel and Eric for the first time in what has seemed like forever! Most of the guys were lame, however, ad left Kathryn's early to go over to the Sketch pad. Dumb. The boys that stayed {Jesse, Austin, Eric Hoyt, Colin, and Matt} are thus proclaimed cooler in the eyes of us girls. At any rate, we tried to get donuts from Krispy Kreme, but we got there 10 minutes after it closed. That was a major fail. Then, after I took Colin back to his car, Elsbeth and I joined Kim, Kathryn, Matt, Elizabeth, and Eric at Waffle House. I just got a sweet tea tonight, I wasn't up for a chocolate chip waffle; maybe next time. But yeah, everything from there was part of the coming-home process, so I'll just leave all of that out. It's technically Thanksgiving everyone! I would post what I'm thankful for, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow's post. Goodnight my dears! I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment