Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"I'm such a bad influence on her!"

"Ehh, what's a Big for?!" Haha, Ariel and Courtney humor me :)

Greetings! I got to sleep in today, which I really needed. I also checked my email to find out that my first class was canceled! Praise! Thus, I was able to finish all of the SOCI and PSYC homework that I needed to before actually going to PSYC {my only class of the day}. The sad thing is, I was almost late. Haha. That would not have been good. Uncle Bijan would have shut the door and not let me in, but it's okay because I made it there at 3:30 on the dot! From there, I went to Duke's to have dinner with my lovely big, Ariel :) We ate and shared our testimonies, which I'm really glad we did. From there, we left to go watch the movie for government. On our way there, however, we were talking about how bummed we were that we were missing the SAO thanksgiving dinner. So, long story short, we skipped the movie and went to eat food and hang out with our lovely sisters {or soon-to-be sisters in my case} :) It was so lovely to just spend time with all of them to talk, laugh, and share what it is we're thankful for :) I do love them! It was well worth not going to the government movie, haha. Ariel and I certainly felt accomplished, at any rate :) Since I got back to the dorm, I've gotten almost nothing productive done. I've facebook stalked, typed like three or four sentences of a paper, and hung out in Brittany and Brianna's room. Yeah, I'm definitely ready for break. We're all burnt out. And I just can't wait to see and hug all of my lovely friends back home! Ahhh! I love and miss you guys so much! Three days! Three days! I love you all so much! Goodnight!

Brittany, Brianna, and I watched this while I was in their room. This kid is so adorable! Haha :)

2 comments:

kayaygee said...

That kid can play guitar better than I can. And I'm 19. Bow down.

Stephanie Marie said...

haha! it's actually a ukulele :D

Post a Comment