Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'll make this short

because I'm tired and frustrated over this ridiculous process of registering for classes. As I may have mentioned yesterday, the ideal schedule I wanted is no longer possible. The classes filled up and now I'm scrambling to find new ones. It kind of sucks being a freshman, just saying. Other than that, today consisted of a lovely lunch date with Kari, a nap in the library, a canceled GCOM class, and yet another nap in Miller Hall before PSYC. Oh, and I also got to spend some quality time with my big, whom I love :) It's too bad we had to go to a government movie though. I mean I suppose it was relatively interesting, but still... Sorry about all of the complaining. I'm just stressed and kind of bummed out over everything. I need thanksgiving break! I need rest, and I need a hug....

"Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, 'Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.'”
{Mark 6:31}


"In vain you rise early
   and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
   for he grants sleep to those he loves."

{Psalm 127:2}

2 comments:

Nikki said...

girl, I totally understand the frustrations of registration. So much that my friend and I wrote a song about it one time (and our suitemate secretly videoed it. see facebook videos) lol. Ahh!

E.B. said...

*hug*

Post a Comment