Monday, November 22, 2010

Also...

I was at GCN rehearsals when a lovely girl whom I love very much showed me a text message from her best friend. Her friend had sent it to her last night when she was upset, and this beautiful girl told me she cried when she read it, and I understood why. Her friend reminded her that she was made perfect in God's vision, and that everything she does in life is for God. When we dance, we aren't dancing for another individual, but for Jesus. It doesn't matter what others think of you. You are wonderfully and flawlessly made in the eyes of the Lord. When I read that text message, my heart was made happy. Happy that my little love had such a compassionate best friend, and happy that she drew her advise not from herself, but from the Lord. I don't know, something about that just really struck a chord in me. Her friend possesses something very admirable, and I think we could all use a dosage of that innocent truth from time to time. Sorry if I seem bipolar right now {given the tone of my last post}, but I felt compelled to share. I love you all! Goodnight!

"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."
{1 Timothy 4:12}

0 comments:

Post a Comment