Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am so thankful today.

Or better yet, I am happy to be giving recognition to that which I am most grateful for in my life :)

I am thankful for a God who always loves me despite my flaws and wrongdoings. I am eternally grateful for the salvation He has blessed me with, and I could never express enough how much His presence in my life has meant to me! He took me as a lost child and welcomed me into His warm and glorious embrace. I do love Him, and I'm so happy to be his daughter :) Praise be to our Father! He is so good! His faithfulness never ceases :)

I am thankful for my family, no matter how dysfunctional and broken it may be. No matter how often they upset or anger me, they do love me at the end of the day. For that, I am thankful.

I am so thankful for all of my lovely friends! You are the the biggest joy I have on this earth, and you mean more to me than I could ever tell you. You have filled my life with your unending love and compassion, and you are the greatest gift the Lord could have blessed me with. I know I've told you that you are my true and beloved family, and that statement holds true. You make me feel more loved and cared-for than any other person. You are the reason I am who I am today, and you are why I face each day with a happy heart :) Thank you so much, my precious loves! You are truly my greatest treasure :)

Happy Thanksgiving my loves! May it be full of joy and love :)

1 comments:

E.B. said...

I love you :) thanks for talking to me last night and opening up in the car about tough subjects. and of course i love making devious plans against our waffle house friends, even if they're not carried out :P

Post a Comment