Thursday, November 11, 2010

down & UP!

Today was kind of a roller coaster. All morning I could not stop stressing out over registration. And when it was finally time to register, even more of the classes I had planned on taking were full. I literally almost cried. I only had signed up for 12 credits when I had to go to my government class, and I refuse to take less that 15. Thus, as soon as I got back to my room, I registered for another class, even though it sounds rather dreadful. It's an English class centered on the topic of capitalism. Need I say more? Hopefully I can get an override into the anthropology class I need so that I can drop that English class, but we shall see! It really wasn't until my dinner date with Betsey that I started to feel more optimistic. I do love Betsey :) Very much in fact! I seriously believe I have the two greatest small group leaders ever! Bahhh :) But yes, Betsey certainly gave me encouraging advice, and I am so very thankful for it! I just love her! After we said our goodbyes, I went to check my mailbox. Guess what?! My white TOMS have arrived! Eeeeeep! I am going to decorate them and make them look all pretty and decked-out with SAO stuff! I am quite excited, needless to say :) When I got back to the room, I wasted a fair amount of time on facebook and whatnot before Kristina came by to visit. I thoroughly enjoyed talking and hanging out with her :) Oh! And we're both going to see Harry Potter at midnight next week! Eeep! Technically her and her friend are seeing it at 12:03 and Taylor and I are seeing it at 12:08, but it's essentially midnight! Haha. So yes, we are quite excited about that. As for the rest of my evening, I did my reading for SOCI and am now ready for bed. Tomorrow shall be rather stressful. In addition to a writing assignment due Friday that I just found out about today, I also have to finish my IV Justice Team application. Ahhh! So much to do! I need to get some quality sleep before embarking on these endeavors during the hours of tomorrow {technically today}. Goodnight my beloved friends! I love you!


"1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
 
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
 
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
   for his name’s sake. 
4 Even though I walk
   through the darkest valley,

I will fear no evil,
   for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
   they comfort me.
 5 You prepare a table before me
   in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
   my cup overflows. 
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
   all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
   forever."
{Psalm 23}

0 comments:

Post a Comment