Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"You should have kicked me out of your house 45 minutes ago!"

Heather never does make me leave... She really should though! Haha.

Internship:

  • Long book discussions about the Holy Spirit and Brother Lawrence.
    • I still am not sure how I feel about you, Lawrence... bearing in mind that you wrote all that about 300 years ago.
  • Youth department work/meetings are my fave!
    • I love Joni and Scoob :)
  • VBS, you still scare me.
    • I'm just glad I don't have lines to memorize!
      • ... And that I'll be missing two days of it :)

After:

  • Hooray for Ferly and taYao choreography! (See previous post.)
    • I'm so happy I could get in the studio today :)
  • Dinner with my favorite family!!!!
    • I love my Tobzssss :)
    • I love spending quality time with my Heavs :) :) :)
    • I love long convos!
    • I love breakfast for dinner! Haha.

Goodnight, loves! Sleep well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment