Friday, July 22, 2011

Some simple facts about today:

  1. It felt like the longest work day ever at the internship; VBS continues to stress me out.
  2. Sometimes I wish I didn't linger on facebook so long. Instead of a nap I got roped into a serious chat session.
  3. I had dinner in the dining room with my mom and sister for the first time in... I honestly don't even know how long. Mom made her meat loaf, and it made me extremely happy inside.
  4. Instead of really allowing myself to nap, I keep my cell phone volume up really loud, which just ends up waking me every two minutes or so. It's pretty counter-productive.
  5. My friends and I like to fill out cars over their designed capacity; it just makes things more fun.
  6. The Adjustment Bureau is a good movie, though it touches on a fairly complex religious concept. Is that what they were going for? Questionable.
  7. I have the most amazing friends in the entire world. It's true.
  8. I think about a lot of things when I'm driving in the car by myself. Some serious, some not.
  9. Today has felt like one of the longest days ever. I am SO stoked for sleep. Goodnight!
What if you had a bed like this....

I have just one question... Can I get this in Twilight???? Hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment