Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long day!

I had the pleasure of spending my morning/afternoon with my little love, Sydney :) We saw Winnie the Pooh (so cute!), and went to her favorite restaurant for lunch. I took her home and got to meet her mom as well. She is such a sweet woman! I must have been there talking to them for at least an hour! Twas a lovely time :)

I was only home for a short while before going to my dad's for dinner. And I wasn't even there an hour before it was time to go to youth group! I do love youth group; I love everyone there :) They're pretty much some of my favorite people in the whole world :) A bunch of us went from there to Chick-fil-a, which was fun. Jeremy bought me a sweet tea, and I was very grateful. And we just got to hang out at talk with each other. Yay fellowship!

As for the rest of the evening, a group of us went down town to see Basement Dweller (Eric's band) and Comrades (Connor's band). They both did very well! And even though Comrades ran into technical difficulties, they were legit. I still can't get over how intense Connor sounded without having a microphone... crazy.

On the way back we pit-stopped by Krispy Kreme. Yumm. And, once I got back to my car, I took Victoria and Chandler home. Yeah, we all got back around 1:45. Rough. Haha. But hey, I'm just glad that I can still hear alright. Those bands were supa loud! But yeah, unfortunately I have to wake up in less than 5 hours. Wish me luck today! It's gonna be jagged. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment