Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blog vomit!

It's kind of like word vomit, but it's blogged instead of verbally communicated. Haha. I know this will be my third blog of the night, but bear with me please. Just consider it compensation for my absence over the past week, haha.

I woke up around noon today. And after some Nutella toast and watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians with Jenn, I met up with my darling Heather :) We got some gelato at whole foods, which was delicious. And after sitting and talking for a spell, we spontaneously decided to go get boba tea! Neither one of us had tried it before, but we were still so stoked! Haha. It turned out to be very good! I got Thai tea with boba, and I will definitely be getting it again! New obsession? Maybe :) Heather and I also took an opportunity to look in the bike shop that was right next door. Heather fell in love with a bike, and it just so happens to have rear-view mirrors on it. Fingers crossed that it's still there when she goes to buy it! I had dinner with Jennifer tonight at Casa Grande :) Afterwards, I accompanied her on a trip to Michael's so she could get some art supplies. She got these two large canvases, and I can't wait to see what she does with them! Eeeep :) As for my night, I spent it with Matt and Kathryn, whom I love very much :) After a trip to Cookout, we watched the movie Beastly, which is a modern day recreation of Beauty and the Beast. It was pretty good, but definitely a chick flick. During it, Matt just held his head and said, "What am I watching???". Hahaha! We concluded our evening with a Photobooth sesh and some convo time. It was nice :)
I do love my friends! Unfortunately though, my alarm is going off in less than five hours. Thus, I must bid thee adieu. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment