Thursday, July 7, 2011

A little drained.

After a long day and a fairly emotional night, I am very sleepy. Thus, tonight's a list kind of night:

  • Woke up and saw the devestating condition of my Frye boots.
    • They were severely dried out by the heat while sitting in my car during kids camp.
    • I almost cried, they looked so rough and discolored.
    • Luckily my mom got some leather conditioner for them. I hope it helps!
  • Had lunch with Jay.
    • I was nice to catch up and just talk about what was going on in life.
    • I saw Rachel, Joni, Ashlee, and Lisa while we were at Panera!
    • We waited until after the downpour to leave.
  • Boba date with Annemarie!
    • I got Thai iced tea; she got Taro! Yummmm!
  • Skype date with Brianna!
    • It was so nice to see her face!
    • Rooming with her is going to be fun :)
  • Youth group.
    • There was a leader dinner/meeting beforehand.
    • Kathryn, Christian, and I taught Mr. Ingersoll the cat daddy.
      • Funniest thing ever, by the way. Mac almost peed himself.
    • It got very emotional, for everyone.
      • I didn't think it would hit me like that, since I had already known. But I too shed some tears.
      • We're all going to miss you Stephen. So much.

Change is hard. Hard to accept and hard to handle. But in this struggle we have one another, and we have a Father who is strengthening us and preparing us for what's to come. We can stand firm, for we have a solid foundation--a Rock upon which to stand.

Goodnight my loves. Pleasant dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment