Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stephy got her car back!

Yes, I did just refer to myself in third person. I apologize to those who consider that a pet peeve. But yes, I finally got my car from the shop today. I'm telling you, two days without a car was rough. Luckily, I had amazing people help me out :) I never had to be left out of plans or anything like that. Thank you all for that!

Nap tim on the couch with my snuggie was awesome, as was watching Kardashian television shows with Jenn. They are some of the funniest people to watch, Khloe in particular. I spent my day just lounging around when I probably should have been reading and verse memorizing for internship... Woops. I suppose I'll get to it eventually. Tomorrow I start an overnight babysitting gig at 10 AM, which means I need to hit the sack! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment