Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Marriage on the brain.

With a lot of my friends being engaged now, it makes me think about being/getting married, because let's be honest, in the next 4 or 5 years, we could very well be getting ready to make the march ourselves. It has me thinking about things like 1) who my maid of honor is going to be 2) who my bridesmaids will be 3) how many bridesmaids is considered too many 4) what the heck will my color scheme be 5) will I still be able to get a Disney princess dress when my wedding comes around? Speaking of Disney Bridal, they have two new dresses!
 Ariel

Snow White

All of their dresses are so pretty! Also exciting is that the new Rapunzel dress should be released soon! Yayyyyy! But yes, my friends and I just cannot believe that we're actually in that age where you really start thinking about and considering who you're going to marry and when. Crazy stuff, just saying. I mean, I know that I'm not dating anyone, and I am also aware that I have never had a legitimate boyfriend. However, God knows who will fill this role in my life, and I have complete and total trust that I will so incredibly happy when that time in my life comes :) I've also been thinking of potential names for my future children. Like pretty much everyone else in the world, I want their names to be at least somewhat unique. I would post some of said names on here, but let's be honest, things like that change from day to day. Haha, at least at this point in life. I will humor you, though, with a few names that I used to absolutely love (we're talking middle school/early high school age here): Charisma, Jeshlee, Stella, Sariah, and Isabelle. Yeah, I've had a range of ideas. Haha :) But alas, I need to bring this post to a close. I have to be at church in approximately 7.5 hours. Thus, I am ready to reunite with my bff, sleep :) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment