Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Is that a crescent moon???"

Hahaha. Evan could not believe that quote from the first episode of Sailor Moon :)

So yeah, the past two days have been super chill! Friday Kelly and I went in search of a shirt for me to cut-up for my Ke$ha concert attire. We did indeed find a shirt, and I have since then cut the sleeves, collar, and bottom, and painted a big dollar sign on it with gold ink.
Put that with some short-shorts, my ruined-looking Frye boots (I haven't fixed them yet), my giant glittery cross necklace, and all the other accessories, and I might just pull off the look. Haha.

After dinner with my little sister, I spent Friday night with Ashlyn, Shannon, and Evan. I met up with them at Sweet Frog, went with Ashlyn to take care of some cats (That house was probably the COOLEST THING EVER!), and then we settled in to watch some Sailor Moon!
They were stoked, having not seen the show in about 8 or 10 years. Haha. I think Evan was the most excited out of everyone... But hey, no judgement :) Ashlyn and I ended up talking for about an hour in her bed before we finally decided to get some sleep. I do love her, so very much :)

Ashlee and I had a lunch date at B-dubs today (Saturday)! I had such a lovely time with her, just hanging out and talking about life :) She really is one of the sweetest girls, ever. We followed up lunch with a stroll through Urban Outfitters (after much indecisiveness). Twas a lovely endeavor. Ashlee bought her first romper! And it is very cute, I must say :)

The rest of my day, no lie, was spent making/drinking sweet tea and watching Sailor Moon. Yes, it is true, and I am not ashamed. It felt nice to hang out and relax, just kind of veg'n out on my sofa. It's probably the only day like that I'll have for at least a week. Womp. On a separate note, I really need to learn how to cook one of these days. The dinner I assembled for myself tonight was.... less than stellar. Haha. It sufficed for tonight, but I certainly couldn't make a habit out of it and be satisfied. Hmmm. Maybe I'll get really lucky and marry a guy who knows his way around the kitchen :)

Well, tomorrow is going to be a very long day for me, so I should probably get some sleep. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment