Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ke$ha!!!!

So, as many of you may know, I've been in Delaware the past two days. Why? To see Ke$ha!!!!! She was amazing in concert, just saying :) And I'm so glad I got to experience it with Elizabeth, Taylor, Rachel, and Jenn! I'll go again, no doubt!







Earlier that day, we also got to go to the beach :)




Twas a lovely time indeed :) And for those who are curious as to what I did upon my return home today, here it is: I went straight to church for VBS. Afterwards, I watched Never Say Never at Kathryn's house with Victoria, Winston, and Missy :) Am I a huge Bieber fan? No. Did I have a good time hanging out with lovely individuals while also viewing the movie? Absolutely :) I love you all, dears! Goodnight!

P.S.- I've never had to drive over 2.5 hours at a time, so making the 5.5 hour trip to DE was a major win for me! Haha, I just thought I'd share in the possibility it would make someone proud :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment