Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still trying to memorize this darn verse...

Ephesians 3:16-21. BAHHHHH! Anywho...

I was pretty productive today, I think. I woke up and finished all of the reading I needed to do for internship before 12:30. After eating some cereal I looked over the Echo Bible study material to make sure I was up on that. I talked to Sam and Addie for a bit before going to the bank. (Yay deposits!) Shortly after writing down the memory verse I need for tomorrow, I went to my padre's for dinner until it was time for B-stud. It was a very small group of kids (we had a 1:1 leader/student ratio), but I think it went well! They were all pretty engaged in the discussion and whatnot, so that was good. I drove by Joni's to see some people who were at the high school Bible study. Elsbeth and I talked on Joni's back porch for a while, and she had no idea we were even there, haha. The look on her face as Els and I exited through her living room was priceless :) I then made a quick run through Cookout before going to Elizabeth's for a little while. We all just chit-chatted and hung out. After a while I migrated over to Elsbeth's, where we (and Brenna) watched the new episode of Teen Wolf that she had DVRed. It was so intense! Ahhh! I hate that I have to wait a week to see what happens, haha. But yes, we ended up talking for about an hour and a half after that :) I do love my Elsbeth! I love that we can talk about serious stuff, but then she is also someone who can make me laugh all the time :) Eeeeep. Tonight made me happy :) But alas, here I am with less that five hours allotted for sleep.... Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment