Monday, July 4, 2011

God's hand is far-stretched.

He sees much further down the road than we do, and He knows of the benefits being reaped. Even in the absence of [unnecessary] self-satisfaction, we are beneficiaries of His marvelous work, regardless of our awareness.

”The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; 
   may the name of the LORD be praised.”
{Job 1:21}

He blesses us with miracles and unending grace. He allows us to endure hardship from which we are made stronger. He removes obstacles from our intended path of righteousness, and He helps us overcome insurmountable struggles. He places people in our life to build us up in Him and make us stronger; likewise He creates separation.

There have been several times where I have considered the working of God's plan in my life. I have looked back on scenes that were once so grueling to endure and realized how positively my life was impacted because of it. Nothing is without purpose or without benefits. And praise be to God! His plans read perfection and draw conclusions beyond fathom. Though He creates inconsistencies in humanity, He instills hope in His invariance. He is stable, and He is the foundation on which we can fully trust and rely.


"1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
   he turned to me and heard my cry. 
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
   out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
   and gave me a firm place to stand. 
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
   a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
   and put their trust in the LORD.
 4 Blessed is the man
   who makes the LORD his trust,
who does not look to the proud,
   to those who turn aside to false gods. 
5 Many, O LORD my God,
   are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
   no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
   they would be too many to declare."
{Psalm 40:1-5}



"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
{Romans 8:28}

0 comments:

Post a Comment