Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hitchin' a ride.

So I basically have not had my car all day. I dropped it off at the shop this morning, and to my knowledge they haven't even looked at it. Epic FAIL. The worst part though is that I have to get other people to take me places. Luckily, Kelly was able to pick me up for our lunch date with Lisa :) I'm so glad I was finally able to get together with her; we've been trying to get together for months it seemed like. It was a good time :) Kelly and I rendez-vous-ed over to J. Sarge before she took me back to my casa. Padre picked me up to go over to his house so I could be fed, and then Kelly picked me up again to take me to youth group (I don't think I could ever truly thank her enough).

Tonight was intern-led youth group, and I think it went pretty well! Sure, we finished a little early, but everyone loves having a little fellowship time! I know I do, anyways :) This week's "after party" was held at Chick-fil-a. Holla! We were pretty rowdy, I must say. Between the sheer volume of our chatter, obnoxious singing, and people falling out of their chairs.... the employees may or may not hate us. Hahaha. And when it was time for them to close, a group of us decided to have a little dance party in the parking lot, which made me extremely happy :) (Shout out to Missy!!! Love you, boo!) I love being able to hang out and just dance however you want, free of judgement. I also love how incredibly sweet and care-free people can be. Youth group loves, you are some of my absolute favorite people to hang out with :) You all just make me so happy! I love you guys :)

For the night, I'm crashing at Kathryn's due to my lack of transportation. Her hospitality is a blessing! I'm so thankful to have friends that are so willing to help me out when I need them, even if it's something as petty as needing a ride. I wish I could adequately express how appreciative I am. It means more to me than any of them may ever realize. Thank you, loves, for being so amazing :) I love you! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment