Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The lord of the flies lives on Kathryn's porch...

I don't know what it's called, but it's large and it's scary; just saying. I may or may not have quietly shrieked at the sight of it...

No money was lost today, praise the Lord. Internship went by slower than usual today, but it wasn't bad. I even got to ride in the golf cart a bit, which was fun. I had a lovely evening with Nikki and Juliana :) We had dinner at B-Dubs before going to see Monte Carlo.
Personally, I liked the movie. I thought it was cute, and I really do love Selena Gomez.  After taking Jules home, I enjoyed a movie night at Kathryn's with a lovely group of amigos :) We watched Just Go With It.
I love that movie, and I love Jennifer Aniston. She's just someone I would love to meet :)

At any rate, I love just being able to chill and spend time with friends as often as I do. It's something I really cherish :) I will never want to live alone, because honestly I don't know if I could handle it; I enjoy company far too much :) Bahhh! I just love you guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment