Monday, July 18, 2011

The Guat team returns!

I am so incredibly excited that the Guatemala team is home safe and sound! I missed them so very much! And I hated hearing that they were all getting sick and not knowing exactly who it was or what was wrong. That killed me. But alas, they are back now :) I was so happy to receive an attack hug from my best friend, and to hug all of my other loves who had been gone as well :) Ahh! I just love them so much! I'm so happy I got to see them tonight!

Today's prior events consisted of:

  • Internship.
    • Echo Sunday School.
      • Zeke wanted me to lead his small group discussion again this week; I was so touched!
    • Gym service.
  • Stony Point for lunch.
    • We like to rearrange dining areas for own own purposes.
      • Like putting all of the patio tables at Chipotle in one row (minus one) and leaving about 5 chairs just hanging out in otherwise empty space.
    • Rachel Jones is the greatest plank-er ever. She is just too hysterical!
      • Also, her commitment is astounding, haha!
  • World Cup party at Rachel Y.'s.
    • U.S.A. lost (old news).
      • What you may not have known: It's entirely Josh's fault.
        • No seriously it is.
  • Dinner at my dad's.
    • Talked about tattoos.
    • Did some reading for internship.
  • Hung out with Kathryn for a bit.
  • Airport greeting time!

Yep, that's basically it! Sorry for the list format. I just need to get back to reading this book. I just started it today and I have to have it read by Tuesday and top of the chapter I have to read in the other book and the memory verses I have yet to even write down. Woop! Here we goooo :) Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment