Friday, July 15, 2011

The end of Harry Potter!

So, The Deathly Hallows Part 2 was AMAZING! I still cannot fathom that Daniel, Emma, and Rupert went from this:
To this:
So crazy! I seriously grew up with this story. I started reading the books in the 2nd grade, and the first movie came out when I was 9. I can't believe they're over!!! I will say this: I am making sure I have a copy of every movie and book, and my child will get to enjoy them all :) As far as the theater experience was concerned, one of my favorite parts was seeing the whole theater put their hands in the air and lean from side to side as this Regal Cinemas intro was playing :D
Our group started it... Just saying :) There was also spurts of applause when certain things (I won't be a spoiler) happened between 1) Hermione and Ron 2) Harry and Ginny and 3) Mrs. Weasley and Bellatrix. I won't lie, there were parts in that movie that made my eyes water, I even leaked a little bit. I don't know how else to say it, it was just incredible! And I'm so glad I got to see it with Kathryn, Mac, and Cameron :)
Taken on Kathryn's Blackberry!

Oh yeah, haha. I think the quote of the night was when Cameron said, "I feel like I did when Stephen told us he was leaving..." Kathryn and I lost it. Hahahahaha.

It truly has been a lovely night :) I'm going to go to bed now since it's almost 5:30. I love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment